March 26, 2021 11:00 am / 1:00 pm
Disposal of demolition waste. Rules for handling waste from demolition of buildings. Technics and techology.
Webinar host: Chikov Alexey Alexandrovich – Head of the Department for the Organization of Experimental Design and Construction of the State Budgetary Institution “Mosstroyrazvitie”, Leading Researcher Institute of Management and Information Modeling of the University of the Ministry of Construction NIISF RAASN.
The target audience: Municipal and civil servants, managers and specialists of enterprises of various sectors of the national economy with higher or secondary vocational education, participating in the implementation of investment and construction projects.
Invited to participate:
- Kondratyev Artem Aleksandrovich – manager of the National Association of Dismantling Organizations of Russia (Association NADO), Moscow;
- Kandakov Alexander Sergeevich – head of the dismantling company “Rezburmash”, Moscow;
- Malinovsky Roman Vasilyevich – Head of the Department of Attached Hydraulic Equipment of Epiroc in Russia;
- Perevezentsev Ilya Dmitrievich – Sales Manager of the Earthmoving Equipment Department of Liebherr in Russia.
- A.A. Chikov on the regulatory framework governing the management of construction and demolition waste and the rules for their disposal;
- A.A. Kondratev on disposal of waste from demolition on the example of a project of a dismantling company in Germany;
- A.S. Kandakov on technologies and rules for waste management in Russia;
- R.V. Malinovsky on hydraulic attachments for demolition, dismantling and recycling (waste disposal);
- Report by I.D. Perevezentseva on the advantages of Liebherr special equipment in secondary demolitioning and recycling of waste from dismantling.
Location: In absentia with the use of pillboxes.
The webinar will be broadcast live on the YouTube channel of the University of Minstroy.